Based on the scale of the classic '62 models, the new Custom Z saxes have bodies that are made of a special brass alloy for lighter weight, a great playing feel, and the kind of tonal flexibility you've always wanted. The Z plays evenly in all ranges, and gives you a huge dynamic range for as much or as little sound as you need. The advanced neck design helps produce a quick and agile response while key action and placement feel just right.
- Ribbed and flanged post construction
- Annealed body and new one piece bell
- New adjustable front F mechanism
- Redesigned low B-C# connection
- Custom V1 neck
- ASC-820 case
- 4CM hard rubber mouthpiece
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.