Professional musicians search for an instrument they can develop a special bond with, one that becomes an extension of themselves. The Antigua SS4290BN is the horn to fill that role. Contemporary design, premium materials, impeccable craftsmanship and road-worthy reliability team up to make the SS4290BN a classic. From the closely guarded processes of annealing the body, the shape of the bore, the size and placement of the body ribs, to balanced spring tensions, no amount of detail is spared in the making of the SS4290BN. To enhance the versatility of the SS4290BN we include both straight and curved necks, as well as a high G key. To cap it off, the Antigua SS4290BN receives exquisite hand engraving and is available in a variety of beautiful finishes. Plays like a Yanagisawa S991 Soprano!
Series : Antigua Pro
- Fully ribbed construction
- High G key
- Adjustable thumb hook (yellow brass)
- Curved and Straight interchangeable necks
- Annealed Yellow Brass Body and Neck material
- One piece body
- *Finish Options: The SS4290 is available with a red brass body as model SS4290RLQ. Also available in Black Nickel (BQ) Black Nickel Body and Keys (BN) Silver Body and Keys (SL), and Silver Body and Gold Keys (SG)
- Pisoni pads and Metal resonators
- Hand-engraved bell decoration
- 4C Mouthpiece
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.